A New Generation of Farmers
I'm so excited about this project and so excited that you have decided to be a part of it! Farming and supporting local, sustainable produce (and economies) is so important to me. I hope to be able to share the stories of what you are doing and why it is so important in hopes that it will help other to understand as well.
This project came about for two main reasons:
1) I felt like my photography wasn't contributing as much to the world as I wanted it to. I want to tell important stories with my photographs and give people opportunities to learn more about the world.
2) I started hanging out with farmers, and they are all so nice! And are all contributing so many good things to the world in many ways. It made me want to share their stories and philosophies with the world.
What I need from you:
1) The following questionnaire filled out and submitted.
2) Allowing me to follow you around your farm for a few hours and take pictures.
3) A photo release signed stating that I can use the photos for this project.
The photos I will be looking to capture are:
Photo of owner(s) of farm
Photo(s) of crops
Photo(s) of people working
We will set up a time that works for all of us and we will hang out at your farm, hopefully conversing as you show me around your amazing piece of land! Photos and your answers below (minus your email and phone number) will then be used for a blog project, as well as hopefully down the road, a book. I will send you a link to the blog post and keep you updated on any new developments as they happen.